If you have a product or a service that you want to sell online, then you can start doing so on wordpress! This is a great initial side hustle plan, when it is carefully planned and actioned. Dropshipping is usually associated with shopify, although new developments have made dropshipping possible on wordpress too! Ezusy is a great app that’ll allow you to import Aliexpress products to your wordpress store.
So let’s see how this can be achieved in a few quick steps.
- First step: Create a business WordPress account. Then pick the theme and customise the page according to your preference.
Customiser allows you to design the titles, fonts and the layout of the page.
- Second step: Connect the elementor to your store.
Elementor is a page builder plugin that you can use to create complex layouts visually, and design your website live.
- Third step: Connect Woocommerce to your store, this will allow you to automate your store so everything is connecting and running smoothly.
- Fourth step: Create an Ezusy account & get the Ezusy chrome extension.
- Fifth step: Import products from Aliexpress and then edit them on your Ezusy account before transferring the products to your store.
- Sixth step: Edit your products on your wordpress account.
- Seventh step: Create a cart page and a check out page. After you’ll need to select woocommerce, then settings, after select the drop down menu under the checkout pages section; here is where you’ll need to add the pages that you’ve created for them. Lastly, save the settings and then check that everything is running smoothly.
Finally, your website is now ready to take in orders!
Here is a quick watch of me automating a WordPress account for a client.
These are quick tips that’ll help you automate your WordPress account. If y’all have any questions please fire away in the comment section!